Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OOVOO

So have you heard of this??? Since my TV is permanently stuck on the Nickelodeon channel these days, I get to see all of the kids commercials for action figures, baby dolls that can pee in a toilet, easy bake ovens, the latest disney movie out on video, etc. etc. etc. But my favorite commerical by far played on Nickelodeon is the oovoo commerical. It is so stinkin' cute! It makes me laugh every time...so I thought I'd share.

I think this is the coolest thing ever...considering my family is so far away. You can talk to up to six people face to face anytime anywhere and you can send and recieve video messages and it's FREE...COOL...I'm on board!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We don't have TV, so I really appreciated you putting the commercial on your blog. What a darling commercial! Pretty cool Idea too.
As for the shots, I hate them everytime! The worst part about it is their sweet eyes looking into yours as you are holding them down on table for the pricks. I too had a great nurse that was/is super fast, so I look forward to it being over in a wink.
Chelsea is an adorable chub! Keep posting those pictures!
I love reading your blog as well! Thank you for commenting on mine!

Chad, Katherine, Kaleb, Octavia Petersen said...

So do you oovoo???