Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chelsea...staring in her 1st Motion Picture

The best part of my morning is waking up to this every day!

5 comments:

stearman family Blog said...

That's grandma's presious little girl. I miss her soo much. It makes me miss her all the more. Thanks for that. Dad just walked in from his Thursday meetings and loved it too. She is sooo cute. Give her kisses in her neck for me.

Erin said...

Look at her--she's growing like a weed already!

Tommy + Monica said...

she is SO adorable! If you ever need a free babysitter give me a call!

Monica

Vanessa said...

Isnt being a mommy the best thing in the world?! Amazing how something so simple can make your whole day... children are a blessing!

Tiff said...

Hola hermana! My first visit to your post and it brought tears to my eyes. You have a beautiful daughter and I am proud of you! As I watched, I realized that I miss talking with you. Thanks for being such a great friend. Come visit my blog...tiffplatt.blogspot.com.
xoxo