My husband does NOT cook. Pretty much the only things he cooks are Mac N Cheese (which he prides himself on), toast, and he can pour a bowl of cereal too. But last week he did something completely unexpected. On Sunday morning (last Sunday...I'm a little behind in my blogging) I woke up to Brad standing over me with a tray full of yummy Pancakes, eggs, and bacon complete with homemade syrup. He decided that he would make me breakfast in bed to try to cheer me up ( i was bummed that it was snowing...see my previous post). It was so thoughtful and kind of him. He got up extra early, took care of Chelsea so I could sleep in and catch up on my zzz's and then went to work on breakfast. Everything turned out so delicious. He did a wonderful job...I never thought he could cook so well. He succeeded in his goal to make me feel better! What a good hubby!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YUMMY!!!! Way to go Brad. That breakfast looks so good! i want to eat it right now. and I agree I hate the snow! But sure did love the walk we went on today!!!!
What a good hubby! Major points there, am I right or am I right? No, seriously, am I right? :) Loved getting your email!
You go Brad>>>. I'm sure you made MO's day. Your the best son- in- law. Now remember to do that same thing on Mothers day and you will in the husbands hall of fame. :)
Post a Comment