Monday, September 22, 2008

Growing up so fast!

Chelsea is 5 weeks old now. She's growing up so fast and she has changed so much already. When she was first born she had a chubby little face and was all cheeks. Since then her little face has thinned out and she's so much more alert. She is starting to smile when you talk to her (if she's in a good mood) and she's starting to develope her own little personality. It is so fun to watch her grow and change. This journey of being a parent has not started out on a easy road. We've had some challenges but I have learned so much already and I'm sure as we continue down the road there will be a lot more bumps along the way and plenty more things to learn. But with learning and challenges comes blessings and Chelsea has most defintely been a blessing in our lives. I feel so blessed to be Chelsea's mom. She teaches me something each day and I feel like I will be made a better person just by loving and taking care of her.


Some of her favorite things to do are:



TAKE WALKS




PLAY IN HER JUNGLE GYM WITH ALL HER ANIMAL FRIENDS





SNUGGLE WITH DAD




HANG OUT WITH MOM




AND HER MOST FAVORITE THING TO DO IS...TAKE BATHS




She's just changing so fast...here are just a few more pictures that I took of her. I realize that I am biased BUT...isn't she so cute?




a lil' monkey outfit for our lil' monkey!


2 comments:

canohappiness said...

Yep she's a cutie all right! Growing up so fast too... I swear the newborn phase lasts such a short time... before you know it they are full of personality and all sorts of new tricks! She's a keeper thats for sure! Hope to see you all again soon!

Becca said...

Chels is super cute but what do you expect? she has a super cute mommy. How you doing? Is everything going a little better? I think about you a lot but don't really call cuz I am scared I will wake you or Chelsea.