
While going through some old pictures at my mom's house I found some of my baby pictures and was blown away! I knew the instant I first laid eyes on Chelsea in the hospital that she looked a lot like me when I was a baby, but after seeing pictures of my younger years, I can safely say that she DEFINITELY takes after her mother! Can you tell who's who in these pics?
3 comments:
That is freaky! I seriously didn't even realize that the photos were of two different babies until I read your post. CRAZY! Them some strong Stearman genes, I tell you what!
Wow, honestly I have no idea which pictures of of her and which are of you. Pretty crazy, I can not imagine how it must feel to have a little one take after you. I can not wait for that day!!!!
Well, love you and hope all is well. Are you going to be around during the thanksgiving holiday?
Love the new pic of the fam... you look hot as usual and I love the hair! We so need to get a good fam pic taken too... a professional one... looks great!! And love the pics of you and Chelsea... amazing how much you look alike at that age... so fun! We NEED to get together and I havent heard back from you since my last text... I think I am seeing why you had that dream about me ... lol...
Post a Comment