Saturday, November 15, 2008

Husband Tag


1.Where did you meet? We met in person on Temple Square, however, we had a few correspondence via LDS Mingle prior to actually meeting in person

2. How long did you date before you got married? Start to finish it was 6 months. We were engaged 7 weeks after we first met and were married 4 months after that

3. How long have you been married? It will be 2 years next month

4. What is your favorite feature of his? His height (6'5) and his tushy... it's very pinchable!

5. What is your favorite quality of his? The fact that he can ALWAYS make me laugh. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Mo, Mel, and Love Bug

7. What is his favorite color? Blue

8. What is his favorite food? Does salt count as a food? If not...I will go with Mac & Cheese

9. What is his favorite sport? He's not really a sports guy. I married a computer nerd not a jock. But I think Football would be the closest.

10. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was 3 weeks after we started dating. It was in my car outside of his house. He kissed me goodbye. It was very simple and sweet.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I know we are really lame but probably just watch TV. We love to watch House together.

12. Do you have any children? A 3 month old daughter

13. Does he have a hidden talent? He's got a few actually. He can do different character voices really well. He is very talented when it comes to fixing anything (computers, electronics, cars, etc.). He's very handy to have around! And he can take the tune to any song and make up his own words to the song on the spot and they rhyme...it's crazy.

14. How old is he? 27

15.Who said "I love you" first? Oh geez. I guess technically it would be me that SAID it first but he definitely did some hinting at the "L" word before I ever uttered it out loud!

16. What is his favorite type of music? Rock

17. What do you admire the most about him? The fact that he can forgive others (including me) so easily

18. Do you think he will read this? Eventually

I TAG ALL MY GIRLS WITH MEN IN THEIR LIVES...!

1 comment:

stearman family Blog said...

What a hunk!!! He is the best son-in- law ever. I still feel you need to move to Cali so you can help Grandma D fix stuff. I married a pencil pusher who is hot but can't fix anything except sprinklers and keep and beautiful lawn. :)