8 Things
8 TV shows I love to watch: Lost, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, House, The Office, CSI (Las Vegas), Cold Case, The Mentalist
8 Favorite Restaurants: Soup Plantation, Cafe Rio, Red Robin, Olive Garden, Chipotle, Famous Daves, Bakers (in Cali), PF Changs
8 Things that happened yesterday: Cut out Coupons, Walked on Treadmill, changed diapers, played a few rounds of Trouble and Go Fish with Nevaeh, Made a yummy dinner, watched The Office, Wrote on my blog, rocked my baby to sleep
8 Things I'm looking forward to: A Vegas vacation with my hubby for our 2 year anniversary, Spending a week with my family in Dec., being done with school, having more children, watching Chelsea grow up, Lost returning to TV, running a half marathon again, Allison's wedding in January
8 Things on my Wish List: I lived closer to my family, my children will grow up and make righteous, wise choices and live up to their potential, I was done with my schooling, that Brad was done with his schooling, we had a second car, there was more time in the day, The controversy over Prop 8 would end and marriage would be protected, I had no money or financial worries (there are many more wishes where these came from!)
8 of my friends or anyone else who is interested: You’re it!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Vegas, FUN! Im jealous - you taking Chelsea with you or is she staying behind??
Post a Comment