Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ready to hit the "pavement"...sort of...


I have been saving my pennies for an entire year. When my parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday or Christmas, the answer was the same...Money to put towards my treadmill. And after playing the waiting game (first waiting to have the money saved, then waiting for the basement to be finished so I'd have a place to put it, then waiting to be done with pregnancy so I could actually walk longer than 2 minutes, then waiting to get my health back post c-section) I FINALLY purchased my treadmill! It was a very exciting day for me! We got a really good deal on a treadmill that had all of the features I wanted and that included some nice bells and whistles! I have been very anxious to get back into shape and start running again and with Winter on its way, my treadmill is my only hope. Now...to put it to use...that's my next challenge...wish me luck!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats and I know that you will put it to good use... you are a rockstar like that!

Jeff and Mandy said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Now you have added motivation to get your money's worth out of your treadmill! Oh, and about Twilight, I would have never thought about reading a book with vampires if the author wasn't LDS. Her imagination is incredible and she puts morals in the story too. She takes you on a adventure along with some romance. You should read them! And yeah, Jeff won't read the book, so I'm making him come to the movie with me, and I'm also going to see it with friends!Can't wait!

Allison said...

YEAH! So, so, so jealous! I wish that I had one of those! Salt Lake Halfer here we come?

Tiff said...

You will not believe who I found on Facebook! I am soooo excited! Dianeth appeared out of thin air! The family is doing really well and they are still strong in the church. She asked about you. I gave her your blogspot address. I hope that is okay! It was so much fun talking to her!

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.