Instead of going back and trying to catch you all up on all that's happened in the last few months I think I'll just pick up with the most recent of our activities.
First of the big activities was Chelsea got her first hair cut. I SUCK and forgot the camera (who forgets the camera at their child's first hair cut???) So I don't really have many pictures to document the experience. Chelsea's hair had grown to almost the middle of her back. However, she recently stopped keeping hair ties and clips, of any kind, in her hair. I would put them in her hair every morning (and two or three times after that) and the second I turned around she would pull them out. So her hair would hang in her face all day. The result was the "Cousin It look". I was not a fan so I decided a hair cut and bangs were necessary.
She did really good during the hair cut. The hardest part for her was keeping her head down. She really just wanted to watch the hair stylist in the mirror.
Here is a before & after shot:
| before: the few seconds she kept it back. Having fun with Grandma by the pool. |
| after: with bangs |
It's now been about a month since the hair cut and she still walks around telling anyone and everyone "LOOK, I got a hair cut!" She still won't let me put anything in her hair but at least now, even if I don't and we just leave it down, you can still see her CUTE face!
2 comments:
That is a very cute face!
And a cute face it is!!!!
Post a Comment