| just like a Pro :) |
| Dad got in on the action this year |
| Proudly displaying the finished products |
| Although Ruby couldn't help, she was supervising from her high chair the whole time :) |
| Chelsea with her basket & balloon with grandma Ruthe & Grandpa Roy |
| Found one! |
| Chelsea made friends with the Easter bunny |
| And here's the REAL Easter Bunnies...they were adorable! |
| Ruby & Grandma Ruthe - I think they called ahead and coordinated their outfits :) |
On Sunday morning everyone woke up to the baskets and goodies the Easter bunny had left.
| Love Ruby's face in this shot |
After checking out the loot from the bunny, we had a quick breakfast of strawberry waffles and then it was time to get ready for church. We attended Brad's parents sacrament meeting because Scott (brad's dad) was singing in their ward's AMAZING (and I mean truly AMAZING) choir. They did a special Easter program that was so great. After that sacrament meeting Brad and the girls went back to his parents house for yet ANOTHER egg hunt, while I headed back up to our ward to help out in Primary.
| on the hunt |
| Chelsea & Braxton |
| she found bubbles |
| not too shabby |
After primary I headed back down to my in laws for a delicious Easter dinner. We were also joined by a special guest. My brother Greg's best friend Bryce is up at Utah State going to school and we were blessed to have him join us for Easter dinner. It's always great to have his company and it was nice to share Easter with him.
So Easter was busy busy busy but it was a really wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Yay, I love seeing all the updates! Chelsea and Ruby are so cute! Good luck with the running! You can do it!
What a fun Easter.
Your family is so cute I loved the Easter dresses.
Post a Comment