Will it be frogs and snails and puppy dog tails? Or will it be sugar and spice and everything nice? We shall see. For all those who have been patiently waiting for the last 6 months to find out the gender of Baby #2.... the long wait is nearly over. We find out this Tuesday, April 6th what kind of bun we've got bakin'. So stay tuned...
Now accepting guesses :)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My vote is a boy. I'm not sure why but that's my vote & I'm stickin to it. :-)
Although now that I think of it another girl would be just as fun.
My guess is a Boy!
Boy, all the way!
I am sticking with boy. A little Brad Jr. But either way he/she will be one lucky kid to have you for a mommy!
I'm hoping the test I spent bookoo bucks on is right ad we are having a boy. I just want to shop for fun boy clothes and things. Girls are always fun.:)
Post a Comment