It's a GIRL!!! We are thrilled to be adding another little girl to our family. I think it will be so fun to have two girls so close together. Now the only problem is deciding on the name! Oh, and any pregnant women out there who might be contemplating spending the money to get an Intelligender test to find out if it's a girl or a boy...SAVE YOUR MONEY...WHAT A CROCK!!! Dear Intelligender, I WANT A REFUND!!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Drum Roll Please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations! Two girls together will be fun for you and them! Makayla and Abby love playing together! Most of the time! :)
Congrats! And yes I agree the gender tests are a crock!!!!!
YAY for you! girls are so fun!
Aww, congrats! My sis and I were born right in a row too. What a special relationship she and Chelsea will have.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Even though I was wrong on my guess, I am so happy that you are adding another little girly to your family!
Yay for you guys! That's so fun and exciting, especially for chelsea to have a sister to play with.
Congrats Mo & Brad!! We are so excited for you guys. Girls are the best! ;)
Yay for baby girls!!! So, so happy for you, Brad and Chelsea!
Post a Comment