Anyone care for WAFFLES???
I made the mistake of feeding Chelsea raviolis one night for dinner. This was the consequence of my lapse in judgement.
My visiting teachers arrived unexpectedly during this cute little dinner party...I was quite embarrassed!
She loves to perch herself up on this huge flour bin I have and watch me cook or do dishes. Her shirt says it all (Just be glad I'm not a Twin)!
6 comments:
Finally the pictures are up. Very cute. Yes I would ike a waffle if Chelsea is cookin. :) boy is she one busy girl. Can't wait for you guys to come. Lot's of fun times. Brad don't forget you swim trunks!!
So cute! :)
She's adorable!
Ahh ha ha ha... the pic of Chelsea with the food in the hair is PRICELESS!! Never a dull moment huh?!
Wow, I've never seen a face so thoroughly covered in red sauce in my life. That little cutie must really keep you on your toes.
It looks like you've got your hands full but it looks like a lot of fun too! I can't believe how grown-up she is!
Post a Comment