Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009



Halloween wasn't anything really exciting for the Petersens.  On Friday afternoon I dressed Chelsea up and we headed to Brad's work for a little trick or treat party for kids.  Chelsea got to walk around with her dad to all the desks and cubicles and trick or treat.  Chelsea couldn't really care less about the candy, but she did have fun wondering the halls.  I think Brad had the most fun.  He was such the proud father showing off his little girl and introducing her to everyone we passed.  On Halloween we planned to go to our ward Trunk or Treat activity, however, Chelsea did not sleep the previous night and was napping when the activity started.  I refused to have a cranky Giraffe so I just let her sleep through it and we ended up missing the activity all together.  That evening we took our little giraffe to a few houses around the neighborhood (mostly just for the pictures), she got tuckered out pretty quick, we watched It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, handed out candy to the handful of trick or treaters we got, and ate homemade White Chili.  Aunt Stacey, Uncle Sheldon, Aunt Amy and Cousin Braxton came over to visit for a few minutes and we did get a few pics of the kids together in their costumes.  And that was really about it.  We didn't even carve pumpkins this year.  Bummer!




Spiderman and the Giraffe

3 comments:

stearman family Blog said...

Soooo Stickin cute. I wish I was there. :(

Allison said...

I am seriously in love with Chelsea as a giraffe! SO CUTE! (she is cute as a ordinary girl too) Can we please plan a time to get together? Pretty pretty please? With a cherry on top.

Janae said...

Chelsea is the cutest giraffe! Glad you took some pictures.