Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Pictures

We recently had family pictures taken.  I was SUPER impressed with our photographer.  Her name is Hollie Kippen (http://www.uniquephotographybyhollie.com/).  Her prices were very reasonable and she did a great job!  The pics were taken at Layton Park.  Here are some of our favorites!









this was the pose where I kneeled in dog poo!


this could quite possible be my most favorite shot of the whole photo shoot!  Nothin' cuter than a daddy with his daughter!


10 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your pictures! They turned out great! What a cutie that little girl is! :)

Darcie said...

Good family pics are the best thing to have, since what is more important than family! You guys are so cute! Little chelsea is adorable.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family. I love the family pics. You all look great.

canohappiness said...

LOVE the pics!! So cute and I cannot believe how grown up Chelsea looks!! Great!

Jeff and Mandy said...

Awww those are so cute! I'm jealous. I Just got back from taking Mackenna to get her pictures and she was fussy the whole time, but of course now she is smiling! ARG!

Erin said...

Adorable! Love love love the family pics. :o)

lisa c. said...

I love the pictures! You're family is so cute! I love the updates!

Allison said...

Holy Magolly you are a cute family! Love the new pictures. I am so glad you labeled the "kneeling" picture...saved me from having to ask which one it was. You look so great, especially the dark curls. Love it.

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love the pictures, i just hope my turn out just as cutE!!!

Janae said...

Those are some great pics!