Saturday, July 18, 2009
Charity's Special Day
My sister, Charity, went through the Redlands temple to take out her endowments the first weekend in June. This is the second one of my siblings to receive their endowments this year (Greg went through the temple in April). It was a very cool experience to see her all grown up and making that very important commitment. She looked BEAUTIFUL in her white temple dress. In fact, perfect strangers at the temple commented on what a beautiful young lady she is. They kept asking "is she getting married?"...No..."well then is she going on a mission"...No...they were stunned. Then we told them she just felt like this was what she should be doing and the next step she should take...they were all shocked. We are all very proud of Charity. Here are some pics of our family outside the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was an awesome day! I'm sad cuz we don't have any of those pics. I'll have to get some from your mom. I love all of your blog updates. The fam reunion already seems like it was so long ago. I could use some of that cooler weather we had there right now!
Post a Comment