Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Heart Kyle Korver!


Yesterday morning Brad called me and asked me if I wanted to go to a Jazz basketball game that night. He was being given free tickets to the game through work. I haven't been feeling very good (still dealing with a darn cold) and I had lots to get done around the house and it was really short notice. So after rambling off a list of reasons why I probably shouldn't go, Brad mentioned that the seats were not just any old seats but top of the line, VIP, BOX SEATS! And with that he exercised veto power over my objections and I couldn't argue. So Chelsea was off to the grandparents for the evening and Brad and I headed down to the ESA for a spur of the moment, mid week date night with the Jazz. Let me tell you...it was the BEST date we've had in a LONG time. I am so so glad that I got vetoed and that Brad made me see the light. First of all, our seats were amazing. We were in Luxury SUITE 25 (can you believe it...a Suite?). It was this cozy little room filed with tables and chairs, our own personal restroom, should we have needed to use the potty, a perfect view of the court and everything else going on., there was yummy food and drinks for the taking and we weren't among the rest of the crowd. It was soooo nice! Anyway, the Jazz played the Minnesota Timberwolves. It was a really great game. Sometimes I get bored at sporting events if it doesn't keep my interest, but there was none of that last night! Awesome, awesome game. The Jazz were ahead the entire game but just enough to keep it interesting. The Timberwolves were always just a few shots behind, keeping the Jazz on their toes. At one point I really thought the T-wolves were going to come back and win, but the Jazz kept on their A game and had a 112 to 109 victory! It was so entertaining and exciting. We cheered, we laughed and had a great time together. I am so glad that we went. Did I mention it was soo soo fun?! I've also become a Kyle Korver fan. I heard of him last year during all the Playoff hoopla, but I had never seen him in action....until last night. He's amazing. Such a good player and just plain adorable to boot! I realize he's a teen heart throb but hey...those teeny boppers have this one right! All in all, a fantastic evening of fun with my husband. Go Jazz!


Check out our LUXURY SUITE

The AWESOME Score



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jazz games are sooooo much fun! I am glad that guys were able to go and have a great time!