This weekend was a very exciting one for me. One of my very best friends in the whole world tied the knot! And as if that wasn't exciting enough, several friends that I haven't seen in a REALLY long time made the trip up to Utah for the special occasion. On January 17th Allison Ellis became Mrs. Kyle Larson. What a great couple! The sealing at the Salt Lake Temple was beautiful. I love attending sealings because everything the sealer says to the couple being married also applies to me and my marriage. I always get nice reminders. After the sealing, while waiting outside in the fridgid cold, (now I know how everyone else felt waiting around outside in the cold for me when I got married) I got to catch up with some friends that were there that I haven't seen in a while. My friends Lisa & Bryonny were there (all the way from San Diego) and my friends Jamy & Penny were there. It was all very fun. The reception that night was even more fun. EVERYONE was there (Jamy, Cynthia, Penny, Amanda, Lisa, Bryonny, Emily, Janae, Aunika). The reception hall was gorgeous and Al...well Al just looked HOT! Her dress was beautiful, her smile was beautful and she glowed! It was such an exciting thing to be there to support her. Now the happy couple is off on their honeymoon and starting their new life together. I couldn't be happier for them both!
I wasn't able to get any good shots due to the MASSES of people around (people's heads kept getting in my shot) but here are a few pics of the occasion.
4 comments:
that was a nice blog...maybe I'll get to dress like that soon. One never knows these thing. I'm glad you got to see all of your friends. It's always nice to catch up. And you look great in red, by the way.
Im so bummed I missed the reception... thanks for posting pics so I at least got to see her from that day. Thanks!
So fun Mo!! So glad that you were there and that you were the first person I saw when I walked into the room. Love ya!
Yay, thanks for posting some pics, I haven't gotten to see any yet, or hear anything about the wedding - wish SO much I could have been there, she looks beautiful, I'm so happy for them.
Post a Comment