My second shower was just 2 weeks ago (after Chelsea was born) and was thrown by my mother-in-law, Barb, and sister- in- law, Stacey. Again, another beautiful shower for all of the family on Brad's side. It was so good to see some of the family members that I haven't seen in a while and I even got to meet some new ones. The food was soooo yummy and again Chelsea was showered with some stinkin' cute clothes. It was a great afternoon! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!
My First Shower - In July
Vanessa, Me & Allison
Aunt Dayna, My mom's best friend, Nancy and Barb (my mother-in-law)
My mom, Cynthia, my other mother, Donna and Beans (or Jake)
Emily, Janae, and Allison...such cute girls!
Vanessa, her daughter Liane and Me
My Second Shower- In September
Stacey, Laura and Hannah
Grandma Ruthe (who Chelsea was named after) holding my beautiful girl
1 comment:
Glad you have been showered with gifts and love... you deserve it!
Post a Comment