Sunday, November 7, 2010

7 days

Riddle me this...riddle me that.  How many things can Melissa cram into one week before she cracks???

The last 7 days have been absolutely insane.  Everyone who knows me knows that I live my life in "fast forward" and there really isn't a time that I'm not busy doing something.  But this week took it to a new level.  Here is a list of some of the things I did in the last 7 days, in no particular order:

Made 200 of these for Relief Society (with the help of some great friends and one amazing mother in law)

 Brown paper sacks that hold an apple cider packet

Made 12 half pints of "Mock Raspberry Jam" out of the green tomatoes from the garden
Yummy!

Made a batch of tuxedo brownies for the YW in my ward
Spent the evening serving the brownies to the YW
Met and listened to "The Food Nanny"
Drove to Salt Lake (and beyond) 3 times (the third time was an accident...long story)
Washed and folded 4 loads of laundry
vacuumed my house once
Made 8 batches of bread
Attended a craft boutique (trying to promote my bread classes)
Made several dinners
Cleaned the kitchen several times
Made 5 trips to various Craft stores (for the above project)
Changed countless diapers
Made it to the gym once (wish I could have squeezed in a few more times)
babysat a friend's kids for a few hours
All while trying to take care of these little rascals



Phew...I am so glad this week is over!  The only problem is...next week only gets busier!  So come Monday morning when I start to feel overwhelmed with all that is jam packed into my life and I start to ask myself "How am I going to do it ALL?  I just need to think about this week and remind myself I AM doing it...one day at a time...for 7 more days!







1 comment:

Tommy + Monica said...

another yummy thing to make with green tomoatoes is relish! It is SO yummY!