 |
| Ruby at 3 months |
 |
| Check out those baby blues! |
I haven't done much blogging about the newest member of our family (or any blogging for that matter) lately. It's not because there's nothing to say or because I haven't wanted to, but because until recently I had no camera to capture pictures with. It had a little accident and had to be replaced. So now that I have a working camera I wanted to share some pictures of our little Ruby. But first I wanted to write a little bit about her. Ruby is the SWEETEST, EASIEST, most LOVABLE little baby. I feel EXTREMELY blessed to be her mother. I think Heavenly Father knew that I could not handle a fussy, needy baby at this point in my life so He sent me my wonderful Ruby! She started sleeping through the night pretty early on (around 9 weeks or so). She doesn't require any bottle to put her down in fact half the time she just falls asleep where ever she is and all we have to do is wrap her up and put her in her crib (complete opposite from her sister who was a challenge to put to sleep). She is NEVER fussy. In fact the only time she makes a peep is when she is hungry. She is smilely all the time. And she is very patient with me, which with my very busy schedule pulling me in all directions, I really appreciate. And as if all that wasn't good enough...she hardley ever poops and spitting up isn't her thing either...how did I get so lucky??? She is calm and she is just a happy wonderful baby. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, cutest cheeks and the most adoreable litle giggle. We love this wonderful addition to our family. She just turned 3 months old and it seems like time is flying.
 |
| Ruby at 2 months |
 |
| Sleeping Beauty |
 |
| 11 lbs 14 oz (63%) 23 inches (71%) |
On September 26th we blessed Ruby. My parents came up for it and we had Brad's father & grandfather, my father, Brad's Uncle Bryan, and a friend of Brad's (Keith Young) in the circle. Brad gave Ruby a beautiful blessing and she looked so pretty in her white dress. A big thank you to all those who participated and shared that special day with us.
 |
| Isn't she Angelic? |
 |
| Grandma D & Grandpa Steve w/ Ruby |
6 comments:
What a perfect baby & what looks to be a perfect day on the day she was blessed. How fun for you! I love that dress.
I can't believe she's 3 months old already! Time sure flies! She is so beautiful!
Awww, Ruby is sooooo stinkin cute! Adoreable! I wish we could have been at her blessing. I feel like we are missing out on so much- atleast I am anyway. I'm so sad I haven't even met her yet and don't know when I will :( Well, I'm very glad she is such a good baby- you guys deserve it! I'm scared for when we have another because Mackenna was the perfect angel baby!
What a sweetheart! I love that she is such a sweet baby - it definitely makes life easier.
Yaaaaayyy, thanks for the Ruby update! What a cutie she is! And she looks great in her pretty blessing dress.
Beautiful Day.... Sweet Baby. I miss Chelsea to.
Post a Comment