August 14, 2009
- When she was just a newborn I loved it when she would curl up and fall asleep on my chest
- I love that she adores her Daddy. They have a very sweet relationship
- I love that she is such a happy baby
- I love her cheesy grin that she gives when she gets excited
- I love, what we call her, "snaggle teeth" that shine through when she gives that cheesy grin
- I love when she rocks to music like she's dancing
- I love when she does the motions to "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" as I sing
- I love her big blue eyes
- I love it when she gives "Mr. Waddles" (a stuffed penguin toy Uncle Greg gave her) snuggles
- I love it when she cries for me (not that I want her to cry but it makes me feel special)
- I love that she's kind of a "tomboy" but the second you stick her in a dress she's looks just like a little princess
- I love that she really likes books and she loves to be read to
- I love coming into her room every morning to see her smiling at me and she can't wait for me to pick her up and love her. It's nice to have someone be THAT excited to see you every morning
-I love bath time every night with Chelsea. I love her little naked bum and how excited she gets when she's playing in the water
- I love how excited and smiley she gets when her dad and I hug and kiss every night when he gets home from work. She absolutely LOVES it when Brad and I are affectionate with each other. And more recently she's joined in the fun and we get to have a family group hug and then we take turns kissing each other
- It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it's right around the corner. I am going to love it when she says the word "Mama"!
1 comment:
I love all that and more too. She is a very special daughter from above and I'm so lucky to be her grandma. We love her sooo much.
Post a Comment