Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hope

It is April 15th. Tax day. A "Spring" day. Yet, this is what I saw outside my windows today.


Those little white specs...SNOW!!!



WHEN OH WHEN WILL THE SNOW END???



But just when I think all hope for a sun shiney Spring day is lost, I see this in my front lawn.

I didn't plant them. They just sprouted, grew and bloomed one day. Beautiful, colorful, vibrant, tulips in my front yard. This patch of spring flowers, allbeit a small patch of flowers, gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, Spring might come to Utah after all! Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

stearman family Blog said...

Yeh flowers. I hate the snow so I to want spring to come.

stearman family Blog said...

yah I hate the snow!!! I to will be glad to see spring. I'm glad to see the beautiful flowers to bring some hope that sunny days are a head.

stearman family Blog said...

OK I have tried 3 times now to make a comment. I guess I'm not suppose to. I was just saying I HATE the snow and how beautiful the flowers are and how they bring hope for sunny days a head.