Monday, March 30, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

9 comments:

Tiff said...

That's about as cute as they come!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea is soooo cute with Braxyon, they sure are funny together.

stearman family Blog said...

OK Now I'm really Missing Chelsea! Braxton looks like he was having a good time too. I miss being there. Except I don't miss the snow you have been having. I think Chelsea needs to come to California to see the sun. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, how cute it that. I am so glad the kiddies are getting along. Chelsea is looking so big. Have a great day, hopefully we'll see you soon.

MA1 said...

Mo, she is darling!! I miss my nieces and nephews now. That was so cute.

Amy's Cooking Blog said...

 
That is so stinking cute. You must have fun just watching them play with each other. Chelsea is growing up so fast. How fun is that.. I send my kisses and hugs.

sara said...

Elliot loved this! He was laughing so hard. We need to get together! She's getting too big too fast.

Grandma Babs & Grandpa Scott said...

Ok....I can brag. Thats my kids!!
Sure do love them. They make Grandma Babs proud. :)

Jeff and Mandy said...

She's so cute! We love her lil feet wiggling around! So funny! Miss u guys!