Saturday, March 21, 2009

Look Out Paraguay!

The Country of Paraguay better look out...cause THIS is coming their way!!!


but he will probably be looking more like THIS when he gets there.
Greg got his mission call and opened it this morning with all of his family skyping in. He has been called to the Asuncion Paraguay Mission. He will be speaking Spanish and he reports to the MTC in Provo, Utah on July 22nd. We couldn't be happier for or prouder of the youngest member of the Stearman clan! Congrats Greggers...We Love You!

This was Chelsea's reaction to the great news!

4 comments:

canohappiness said...

That is SO exciting! He will be an amazing missionary - I bet hes so thrilled! Send my congrats on!

Allison said...

YEAH!!! That is so fun! Can you believe your baby brother is old enough to go on a mission? I bet that makes you feel grown up right?

stearman family Blog said...

YOu are so good. YOu are always on top of the blog. I'm glad someone is. I love the pictures and comments. That face on Chelsea is priceless. Those people in Paraguay don't have a clue what is coming there way. :)

stearman family Blog said...

Love the pictures!!! Great job.