Chelsea has been doing the funniest things lately.
The other morning she was watching Dora and I was sitting on the couch folding laundry. All of the sudden she shuts off the TV. I asked "Chelsea what are you doing?" She says "Purse" and then goes over to her toys and picks up her purse. She puts her purse over her shoulder and heads towards the door and I say "Where are you going?" and she says "church." Cracked me up!
The same day...later in the afternoon I was making dinner and happend to turn around to see Chelsea placing her stuffed bunny on the stairs. The stairs is where we put Chelsea when she goes to time out. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was putting her bunny in time out. The next thing I know she was kneeling down next to the bunny saying "Why Why Why". Normally when we put her in time out we let her sit on the stairs for about a minute and then we come back and ask her if she knows WHY she is in time out. Then we remind her why and give her a hug and kiss. So I'm guessing she was asking her bunny why it thought it was in time out. Then she proceeded to give the bunny a hug and kiss and let it out of time out. Such a funny girl.
I like to let Chelsea play outside on the deck in our backyard while I make dinner or do dishes. The only catch is she is not allowed to go down the stairs, she has to stay on the deck where I can keep an eye on her. There is a gate leading to the stairs and apparently she has figured out how to open it. Today I let her go outside on the deck and I said "ok, now don't open the gate". She said "Ok Mama." Then I just sat there and watched her. She didn't take her eyes off of me but started hearding towards the gate all the while waving at me and saying "Bye Mama. Bye Mama. Bye Mama". She obviously wanted me to turn my back so that she could open the gate and go down the stairs. Sneaky little thing.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE this age, when their personality really come out! When Alyssa's "babies" are in trouble she yells at them and tells them to go to bed. Maybe I should work on not yelling all the time?
Wait until she really starts being a "mommy". Alyssa names her dolls, takes them to the Dr., the store, outside to play. She even has me watch them while she goes potty. Yesterday one had an "ear fection". Little girls are so funny!
So much personality.... I wonder where she gets it??? Just remember they mimic erything you do. Scary!!!
It's amazing what little sponges toddlers are, huh? Too too cute. I love hearing about her disciplining her doll. LOL
Post a Comment