I made this cake for a baby shower I went to for a girl in my ward. The cake is a cheesecake flavored sour cream cake and the top layer has a YUMMY lemon cream filling and the bottom layer has a strawberry cream cheese filling. I think this will be my last buttercream cake for awhile. I'm taking a fondant class in April and I'm looking forward to all the fun things you can do with fondant.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Build Her a Cake or Something II
I made this cake for a baby shower I went to for a girl in my ward. The cake is a cheesecake flavored sour cream cake and the top layer has a YUMMY lemon cream filling and the bottom layer has a strawberry cream cheese filling. I think this will be my last buttercream cake for awhile. I'm taking a fondant class in April and I'm looking forward to all the fun things you can do with fondant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was so cute and totally yummy! Love the "build her a cake or something"...my favorite line!
That is adorable! You are quite talented! Good Job!
Awesome job! Sounds delish AND it looks way professional.
I work with Brad and I saw your blog and you have amazing talent! That cake looks amazing. I have a cousin that just opened her own business a little bit ago decorating cakes while being a stay at home mom. All she did was take a class and start baking. Here's a link if you wanna see some of the stuff she learned in like a year. Those are the cakes she did for my son's first birthday last week.
http://bombolocreations.blogspot.com/
Maybe she knows easy tips and tricks or something. She's the sweetest girl ever!
You rock Mel - good job!!
Looks awesome, you are talented!
Post a Comment