A few weeks ago I was asked to post something on my blog explaining more about the bread class that I teach so that she could direct others who may have some interest to it. Allison...your wish is my command! Here is a little bit more information about the Pantry Secrets bread classes:
In a one time 2 hour class you will learn how to make DELICIOUS homemade bread from START TO FINISH IN ONE HOUR for the cost of about 25 CENTS A LOAF. You will learn that homemade bread can be FAST and EASY. You will learn how to UTILIZE YOUR FOOD STORAGE on a reguar basis and you will learn how this one simple recipe can SAVE YOU MONEY and help with your MENU PLANNING efforts. The very same recipe can be used to make 50+ meals, desserts, and appetizers (including pizzas, rolls, dessert braids, etc.). I teach about 2 group classes a month out of my home in Clearfield, one usually on a weekday evening and one on a Saturday morning. I also travel to other's houses if they are interested in hosting a class in their home. In this situation, the host invites their friends, family and neighbors to their home and I come and teach there. The classes are both INFORMATIVE and FUN!
There is a $20 class fee per person. I have been told several times, by those who have been to the class, that it is well worth every penny. So get together with your sisters, mothers, friends, daughters and come learn to WOW your husbands, families and dinner party guests with yummy homemade bread!
If you are interested in attending one of my bread classes or you would be interested in hosting a class in your home, I can be reached at (801) 928-9007.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yummy... I'm there. :) I want you to make a dinner braid when you are here. I like your new blog look too. Also Dayna said when you come in March she will host a class at a friends house, since hr kitchen is to small.
Post a Comment