In April, Chelsea and I were able to go and spend a week with my family in La Quinta. It was a really fun trip and we got to spend some much needed time with the fam. Each day was filled with something fun (as the pictures show). Chelsea and I got to spend some time in the pool. It took Chelsea some time to get use to the cold water but after a while she got into it.

Chelsea also had fun playing in the warm spa with grandma and grandpa. Grandma bought her this super cute lady bug floater toy. Such a good idea!
On Wednesday, my Aunt Dayna (Auntie Tee Tee) and my cousin Brian came out to spend some time with Chelsea and I. We had a good time playing in the pool and catching some rays! Then on Saturday, my grandma and grandpa Nead came down. We had a nice visit with them. It was so good to see them.
My sister Jaylee and her boyfriend Patrick also came down while we were there. They brought their dog Shooter and Chelsea wasn't quite sure what to make of him. It was cute. We enjoyed a quick, but nice visit with them and my mom was nice and took us to my very favorite spot for lunch...the Soup Plantation! Yummy Yummy. There was a waitress there that was annoying though. She kept watching Chelsea and would tell me what I should and shouldn't let her touch and eat. She irritated me.

We were pretty much spoiled rotten from the time we arrived until the time we left. My parents watched Chelsea for me a few times so that I could go out running, my mom made me yummy breakfasts such as homemade crepes with strawberries (YUMMO!), my mom, Chelsea and I hopped in the car for a VERY QUICK road trip to Arizona (we looked at some homes that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to buy), and we spent the rest of the time lounging. Charity had fun with her niece, teaching her a few dance moves, and Grandpa Steve couldn't resist giving Chelsea her first lesson on watering the lawn :)

We were pretty much spoiled rotten from the time we arrived until the time we left. My parents watched Chelsea for me a few times so that I could go out running, my mom made me yummy breakfasts such as homemade crepes with strawberries (YUMMO!), my mom, Chelsea and I hopped in the car for a VERY QUICK road trip to Arizona (we looked at some homes that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to buy), and we spent the rest of the time lounging. Charity had fun with her niece, teaching her a few dance moves, and Grandpa Steve couldn't resist giving Chelsea her first lesson on watering the lawn :)

But all good things must come to an end and we had one lonely hubby and daddy to return to. So we packed up our bags and headed back to Utah.
2 comments:
You can come back anytime and I will continue to spoil you and Chelsea. If Brad comes I will spoil him too. :) Wish you lived closer.... Hint, Hint. AZ here you come. I wish.
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have played with you guys more! And those crepes look too delicious! I'm craving some now!
Post a Comment