These video's are being posted at the request of my mother, who wanted to see her granddaughter "perform" her newest tricks...crawling AND growling. Who knew I'd have a mini teenwolf on my hands?
Thanks so much.... I love it. She is getting around pretty good. I hear this thump, thump when she crawels. She is a heavy crawler. Thanks for the video.
Hey!! I wasn't sure who it was when you wrote on my blog, but I'm glad you did! And hey, I wanted to send you an invitation but I didn't have your address so let me know if you want one!!
Brad & Melissa: We've been married for 4 years. We have two beautiful daughters. Brad works as a Computer Programer. Melissa stays home with the girls & teaches bread classes
Chelsea: Daughter, Grand Daughter, Neice, Busy Toddler, Gift To Her Parents, Funny, Sweet, Smiler, Beautiful
4 comments:
Thanks so much.... I love it. She is getting around pretty good. I hear this thump, thump when she crawels. She is a heavy crawler. Thanks for the video.
Am impressive growl for such a lady-like creature. So cute!
Hey!! I wasn't sure who it was when you wrote on my blog, but I'm glad you did! And hey, I wanted to send you an invitation but I didn't have your address so let me know if you want one!!
How cute and funny! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Yay!
Post a Comment