After that early morning meeting I came home to a "small" token of Brad's affection. It was a Ginormous Valentine's Day card. It was very sweet.
We decided to swap Babysitting shifts with my sister-in -law and Brad and I took the day shift. We dropped Chelsea off and headed out for a REAL date. We went to the mall and walked around for a bit while we waited for our movie to start. Then we headed over to the theater to see the romantic comedy "New in Town". For any that have not seen this flic...I HIGHLY recommend it. Hilarious...absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to see it again. I want to move to Michigan now just so that I can talk like the folks in that movie. After the movie we went to Applebees to an enjoy a childless lunch. That evening we switched kids and we had my nephew Braxton here.
After he left and Chelsea was asleep I thought "Phew...my day is over...I can relax now"...WRONG! Chelsea woke up just after Braxton left and refused to go back to sleep until WAY past MY bedtime. So instead of a relaxing evening with my hubby, Brad went to bed while I stayed up with our screaming daughter. Fun Fun! All in all it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment