Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A surprise Visitor for Chelsea... HoHoHo!

Chelsea must have been a very good girl this year! It's Christmas eve at the Petersen home and there was a knock at the door. To our wonder and surprise Santa and his little elf stopped by to say hello to Chelsea and take a few pictures. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!





4 comments:

stearman family Blog said...

So where did the Elf go??? Chelsea is soooo darn cute and her grams misses her lots. I'm glad she had her Christmas PJ's on. They are so soft and cuddly. I widh I was there to give her a snuggle in the neck. Well have a happy day tomorrow.

Tiff said...

Merry Christmas friend! Chelsea is adorable! Hope your day was filled with the Spirit! Love ya1

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I love you all and it was way fun hanging out for Christmas together!!!

Grandma Babs & Grandpa Scott said...

YES, Chelsea was a good little girl this year. Because Santa doesn't just visit anyone. He chooses very wisely. Thanks for letting Santa drop down the Chimney for a visit.
Luv U