Brad and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary on December 8th. It's amazing to think it's already been a year. It seems like the year just flew by. So much has happend and we have been so blessed. The first part of the year was busy busy busy. Brad and I both worked two jobs until June and then we both decided to go back to school in the summer. So our days and evenings were filled up through the summer. Brad has worked for taxworks for the last 5 years in the tech support dept and in June he was promoted to be a supervisor in that dept. over 20 people. The promotion came at just the right time and was such a blessing for our little family. But with blessings come responsibility so Brad has been very very busy with this new job. But he loves it. In October Brad and I were blessed to be able purchase our first home. It's a two bedroom two bath home in Clearfield, UT, which is just North of Layton. We have a huge basement that Brad can not wait to finish this spring. Beginning in March we will be adding a 3rd bedroom and an office area to our home. Brad is so excited to start working on this project. Santa brought him lots of tools this year for Christmas to help him out!
In other news, I have decided to pursue a career in dental hygiene. Dinking around in other people's mouths has never sounded appealing to me but after lots of prayer and direction from the Lord, this is where Brad and I feel I need to go with my education. I have several science prerequisite classes to take before I can apply for the program. I will be taking classes this spring, summer and Fall semesters and then applying to the program in February at Weber State University. It's not exactly what I envisioned I would be doing at this point in my life but Hey...you can't argue with Heavenly Father right? I am excited to be back in school again and pusuing some thing I know will be a blessing for Brad and I.
With all that's gone on in 2007 we are so excited to see what 2008 will bring!
1 comment:
Yeah for your blog! I love it! I am excited to read more and more!
Post a Comment