Hey, just wanted to let everyone know Chelsea is alive and kick'n. she was 11 Lbs 7 Oz. and no that was not a typo. :-) 23 inches long, on Thursday Aug 14, 2008
I promise i'll get more pic's up ASAP, and send out the MASS EMAIL soon. but you know FAMILY FIRST!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I cannot wait until I get to meet her! Hope you are feeling well Mo!
She's finally here--Congrats!! She's absolutely gorgeous, especially for a newborn. I can't believe she was over 11 lbs! That was no small feat, I'm sure, Mel. :o)
Mo, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! What a big girl. How was the labor? Did everything go okay? You'll have to post the whole story. Birthing stories are always the best. Best of luck! Love ya!
CONGRATS MO!!! So glad that she is here safe & sound. Enjoy every moment with her. They do grow up so fast. Take care of yourself & try to get some rest!
She is beautiful, Melissa! Congratulations! Check out our blog, too!
Post a Comment