Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You Stink go take a shower




Well, the time has come we have FINIALLY got to the point where we are winding down the construction in the basement, one of the last stops was the bathroom. after many trips to Home Depot and Lowes, we decided that Lowes has a better selection of the tile that we were looking for. As you can see it was well worth the outcome. Isn't it Pretty :-), after watching hour after hour, and brad reading up on how to do construction. I convinced him that we had to hire out for this big project to get it done right and quick. Because of how much it was just for labor to install brad jokes he needs to learn how to tile to make the big bucks.

3 comments:

Jeff and Mandy said...

Looks good guys! We hope you are feeling good Melissa! You are almost there! Well, Chelsea's almost here I guess! We can't wait to see you both and her!

stearman family Blog said...

Brad and Mo it is looking great. I love the color and the tile you picked. You did good. I loved your blog Brad. :) I can't wait to take my first shower in it. I'll be there soon!! Don't have that baby without me.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

looks awesome guys! Way to go Brad on getting it all done before Miss Chelsea comes! Love ya!